The callback service development project at Kanta-Häme Central Hospital is progressing well, and this spring a language menu will be introduced in the units connected to the 24/7 service from 1 June.
The customer can select the service in English by selecting item 4 from the menu. The callback request is not given an estimated callback time in this context, as in the Finnish-language service.
Contact information for outpatient clinics can be found on our website.
The following units are currently included in the 24/7 service and language menu:
- Surgery and orthopedics outpatient clinic
- Children and adolescents’ outpatient clinic, Day hospital, Surgery outpatient clinic and children’s neurology unit
- Eye unit
- Ear, nose and throat outpatient clinic
- Hearing center
- Oral outpatient clinic
- Dermatology outpatient clinic
- Day hospital
- Pain clinic
- Outpatient clinic of neurology
- Cancer outpatient clinic
- Palliative outpatient clinic
- Maternity clinic
- Women’s diseases outpatient clinic
During the autumn of 2021, the development project will be completed and most of the remaining units will switch to the 24/7 service and language menu.